Contractor Safety Orientation Instructions
Before any work begins, each contract worker has to complete and sign the Contractor Safety Orientation Acknowledgement form and return it to the Contract Maintenance Department.
The orientation must be taken annually per calendar year.
While working in the plant areas, contractors are required to wear hardhats, safety glasses with side-shields, steel-toed boots, long pants and sleeved shirts. You may be required to wear additional PPE depending on your job scope.
Please follow the instructions below to view the Safety Orientation before coming on site.
When you arrive at the site, report to Contract Maintenance Department in the North Annex, with the completed a Contractor Safety Orientation Acknowledgement form. Contract Maintenance will issue the Hard Hat sticker for that year.
Complete the training items below:
- Contractor Videos
- Contractor Safety Acknowledgment Form 2019
- Protected Person Training Sheet
- Work Leader Training Sheet
- Call Jeff Locke, 386-328-9255 (ext. 2117) for any safety related questions/concerns.
- Call your Contract Maintenance Representative for all other questions.